Sunday, May 29, 2011

Phun Tunes...

Elvis Presley-Suspicious Minds-Kentucky Rain-Burnin'Love-A Little Less Conversation-Almost In Love-Never Been To Spain,Aerosmith-Walk This Way-Take Me To The Other Side-Dude Looks Like A Lady-(yeah I've finally embraced my theme song so yuk it up you necks!),The Bee Gee's-with respect of Maurice & Andy-The Nights On Broadway-Tragedy-Love So Right-I've Gotta Get A Message To You,Eagles-Witchy Woman-Life In The Fast Lane-One Of These Nights,Carly Simon-Nobody Does It Better-You're So Vain,Bread-IF-Everything I Own-Lost Without Your Love,ABBA-Fernando-Dancing Queen-Waterloo-Mama Mia-Honey Honey-Knowing Me'Knowing You-S.O.S.-Take A Chance On Me-The Winner Takes It All,The Grass Roots-Sooner Or Later-Temptation Eyes,Gino Vanelli-Living Inside Myself,The Four Seasons-Oh What A Night'December 1963,Ides Of March-Vehicle,Strawberry Alarm Clock-Incense & Peppermints,Iron Butterfly-In A Gadda Da Vida,Three Dog Night-Shambala-Mama Told Me Not To Come-Old Fashioned Love Song-Easy To Be Hard-Summer In The City-Eli's Coming,Gordon Lightfoot-If You Could Read My Mind,Billy Idol-Eyes Without A Face-Rebel Yell-White Wedding,Fleetwood Mac-rumors album,Steppenwolf-Magic Carpet Ride,Born To Be Wild,The Carpenters-We've Only Just Begun-Close To You-Rainy Days And Mondays-Yesterday Once More-Merry Christmas Darling,Karen Carpenter-respectfully,Terry Jacks-Seasons In The Sun,Paul Young-Come Back And Stay,George Lamond-Bad Of The Heart-Look Into My Eyes-We've Got To Turn This World Around,Gilbert O'Sullivan-Alone Again..Naturally,Helen Reddy-You & Me Against The World-I Am Woman,Alicia Bridges-I Love The Night Life-Body Heat,Foreigner-4 album-Double Vision-Dirty White Boy,Tony Bennett,Dean Martin-respectfully-Volare-That's Amore,"Airport" Theme-Gwen & Vern,The Doors-Light My Fire-(yeah,Morgan was a "Twentieth Century Fox"-& now a 21st one too!-& Riders On The Storm),Def Leppard-Pour Some Sugar On Me,Shirley Bassey-(nobody belts'em out like her!)-Diamonds Are Forever-Goldfinger-Moonraker-Big Spender,AC/DC-Touch Too Much-TNT,Michael Bolton-(no apologies!)How Can We Be Lovers-I Said I Loved You But I Lied,ELO-Turn To Stone-Evil Woman-Strange Magic,Cliff Richard-Devil Woman,ABC-The Look Of Love,Olivia Newton John-Have You Never Been Mellow-Please Mister Please-Sam-I Honestly Love You-Hopelessly Devoted To You-A Little More Love-,KISS-I Was Made For Lovin' You,I..Wanna Rock & Roll All Night,Jimi Hendrix-respectfully-Foxy Lady,Leif Garrett-I..Was Made For Dancin',The Stylistics-Betcha By Golly Wow-You Make Me Feel Brand New-I'm Stone In Love With You-You Are Everything,Rose Royce-Wishing On A Star,Johnny Cash-respectfully-Ring Of Fire,The Partridge Family-I Think I Love You-Am I Losing You-Umbrella Man-I'm Here,You're Here-That'll Be The Day-She'd Rather Have The Rain-I'll Meet You Halfway,Sweet-Love Is Like Oxygen,Tammy Wynette-respectfully,Till I Can Make It On My Own,You're Good Girls Gonna Go Bad,Apartment #9,Stand By Your Man,Justified & Ancient,D*I*V*O*R*C*E,BonJovi-You Give Love A Bad Name-Raise Your Hands,Judy Collins-Send In The Clowns,Culture Club-Miss Me Blind/Boy George-Strange Voodoo-Who Killed Rock & Roll(man..that queen is talented!)James Taylor-You've Got A Friend,Guns-N-Roses-Welcome To The Jungle-Sweet Child O'Mine-Paradise City,Gladys Knight-Neither One Of Us-You're The Best Thing That Ever Happened To Me,Cher-Gypsies,Tramps & Theives,Bang Bang,Half Breed,Dark Lady,The Way Of Love,Strong Enough,10cc-I'm Not In Love-The Things We Do For Love,Petula Clark-Downtown,Taylor Dayne-Do You Want It,Don't Rush Me,Frankie Avalon-Venus,Beach Boys-In My Room-Don't Worry Baby,Elton John-Pinball Wizard-Island Girl-Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me-Philadelphia Freedon-Rocket Man-Crocodile Rock-Goodbye Yellow Brick Road-Someone Saved My Life Tonight-Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds-,Dolly Parton-Here You Come Again-Two Doors Down-Jolene-Love Is Like A Butterfly-I Will Always Love You,Motley Crue-Without You-Dr. Feelgood,Mamas-N-Papas-(with respect to Cass & Michele's X John)-Dedicated To The One I Love-Monday'Monday,I Saw Her Again,California Dreamin',Perry Como-It's Impossible,Burt Bacharach-wow!,Dusty Springfield-respectfully-The Look Of Love-Son Of A Preacher Man,Barry White-respectfully-Love's Theme,Tom Jones-She's A Lady-It's Not Unusual-Delilah-The Green Green Grass Of Home,Barbara Mandrell-Sleepin' Single In A Double Bed-I Was Country When Country Wasn't Cool-If Lovin' You Is Wrong'I Don't Wanna Be Right,Charlie Rich-Did You Happen To See The Most Beautiful Girl In The World-Behind Closed Doors,Charlie Pride-Kiss An Angel Good Morning,Kenny Rogers-Ruby...Don't Take Your Love To Town-(I know its a W*I*D*E range,but remember,at that time in Europe we had only my mothers albums,and some comic books for trading that were in English,that's it!)The Isley Brothers-That Lady,Glen Campbell-Witchita Lineman-By The Time I Get To Phoenix,Crystal Gayle-Half the Way-Talkin' In Your Sleep-Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue-Baby What About You,The Ohio Players-Love Rollercoaster,The 3 Degrees-When When Will I See You Again,Isaac Hayes-Theme from Shaft,Jigsaw-Sky High,Hamilton' Joe Frank & Reynolds-Fallin' In Love,Don't Pull Your Love,The Moments-Love On A Two Way Street,England Dan & John Ford Coley-Nights Are Forever Without You,Love Is The Answer,I'd Really Love To See You Tonight,We'll Never Have To Say Goodbye Again,Donna Summer,On The Radio,Bad Girls,Heaven Knows,Enough Is Enough,Barbra Streisand-Evergreen,The Way We Were,The Pet Shop Boys-What Have I Done To Deserve This?-Opportunities,Uptown-I'm Losing You,Glenn Miller-respectfully,Irving Berlin-respectfully-What'l I Do,Duran Duran-The Reflex,Heart-Heartless,Crazy On You,Barracuda,Magic Man,Pat Benetar-Tell It To Her,We Live For Love,Heartbreaker,Shadows Of The Night,Blondie-Heart Of Glass,Rapture,Rita Coolidge-All Time High,We're All Alone,You're Love Is Lifting Me Higher,Ray Coniff Singers-Moon River,It Was A Very Good Year-Turn Around'Look At Me-I Love How You Love Me,The Raspberries-I Wanna Be With You,Go All The way,Eric Carmen-All By Myself,Joan Jett-I Hate Myself For Lovin' You-I Love Rock N' Roll-Gotcha Where I Want Cha,Jerry Lee Lewis-A Whole Lot Of Shakin' Goin' On-Great Balls Of Fire,Ricky Nelson-Travelin' Man,Bobby Darrin-Dream Lover,Gary Puckett & The Union Gap-Over You-Lady Willpower-Woman'Woman-Young Girl,Andy Gibb-respectfully-I Just Want To Be Your Everything-Love Is Thicker Than Water-Our Love, Don't Throw It All Away-Shadow Dancing-An Everlasting Love,TG Sheppard-Only One You,Grand Funk Railroad-Bad Time To Be In Love-The Loco-Motion,The Scorpions-Rock You Like A Hurricane-I Can't Explain-You Give me All I Need,Paul Mauriat-Love Is Blue,Meatloaf-Let Me Sleep On It-2 Outta 3 Ain't Bad,Deep Purple-Smoke On The Water,Edgar Winter Group-Frankenstein,Looking Glass-Brandy,Samantha Fox-Naughty Girls,Heatwave-Boogie Nights,Rock Me Gently-Andy Kim,The 4 Tops-Bernadette,Captain Hollywood Project-More & More & More,Andrea True Connection-More*More*More,The Association-Never My Love,Zager & Evans-In The Year 2525,The Hollies-The Air That I Breathe,The Turtles-You Showed Me,Andy Williams-Love Story,Al Hirt-Green Hornet Theme,The Monkees-Valeri,Lobo-I'd Love You To Want Me,Kenny Nolan-I Like Dreamin',Enigma-Sadness,Mason Williams-Classical Gas,David Soul-Don't Give Up On Us Baby,Albert Hammond-It Never Rains In Southern California,Tony Orlando & Dawn-Knock 3 Times-Candida,Foxy-Get Off,Paul Revere & The Raiders-Indian Reservation Lament,Johnny Rivers-Summer Rain-Secret Agent Man,Henry Cross-Shannon,Hot Chocolate-You Sexy Thing,Sugarloaf-Green Eyed Lady,Rebbie Jackson-Centipede,Gary Wright-My Love Is Alive-Dream Weaver,Linda Clifford-If My Friends Could See Me,Carol Douglas-Doctors' Orders,Loleatta Holloway-Crash Goes Love,Carl Douglas-Kung Fu Fighting,Gordon MacCrae-Rock Your Baby,Roxy Music-Same Old Scene,Hot Butter-Popcorn,Sade-Never as Good As The First Time,& most anything from the late 60s/early 70s era.....

No comments:

Post a Comment