Sunday, May 29, 2011

TV etc...

The Golden Girls,The Wonderful World Of Disney,Nip/Tuck,Roots,Gilligan's Island,Absolutely Fabulous,Janice Dickinson Model Agency,Nanny And The Professor-(Phoebe Figalilly is NOT a silly name!),The Big Valley-(Audra was hot enough to steal John from Ursula-OK!)Bonanza,The Captains And The Kings,Princess Daisy-(I read somewhere that Morgan turned THIS down...oh well!),Gunsmoke,East Of Eden,The Thorn Birds,North & South I & II,"V",Little House On The Prairie,The Waltons,Star Trek,The Twilight Zone,Night Gallery,Alfred Hitchcock Presents,The Millionaire,The Real McCoys,Gentle Ben,Flipper,Sea Hunt,In Search Of...,Space 1999,Get Smart,Hee Haw,Lawrence Welk,Andy Griffith,Leave It To Beaver,Daktari,Soap,Barney Miller,Taxi,WKRP In Cincinnati,The Bob Newhart Show,Newhart-(the best series finale of all time!),The Mary Tyler Moore Show,Phyllis,Rhoda,The Love Boat,The Flying Nun,That Girl,The Partridge Family,Family Affair,The Donna Reed Show,One Day At A Time,Alice,Family,Family Ties-(yes a 'crunch' on Michael Gross..shut up!)Time Travelers,TimeCop,Fantasy Island,Shazzam!,Isis-("Oh zephyr winds which blow on high' lift me now so I can fly..OH MIGHTY ISIS!") The Nanny,Desperate Housewives,Moonlighting,Ed Allen At Large,The Avengers,The Saint,The Benny Hill Show,Prisoner:Cell Block H,Dark Shadows-(when I was in kindergarten & 1st grade at Hillcrest Elementary-{as of 2010 known as "Mountain Crest"},my sister and I would race home every afternoon to see Angelique), Roseanne,Cybill,Friends,Wife/Swap,The Sins of Dorian Gray,The Amazing Spider-Man,Batman,Mission:Impossible,Wonder Woman-('I liked the 40's version the most'),The Rockford Files,The Six Million Dollar Man,The Bionic Woman-(Morgan introduced me to her personally-she was very nice-& no sleep number talk-HA!),The Incredible Hulk,Quantum Leap,I Dream Of Jeannie,I Love Lucy, Here's Lucy, The Lucy Show, The Honeymooners,Dennis The Menace,Bewitched,The Odd Couple,Sanford & Son,The Beverly Hillbillies-(I just wish they let poor dear Sharon play a blonde 'Janet Trego'!),Green Acres,The Green Hornet-(love the theme!)Paper Dolls-(my fave Morgan TV show),Dallas,Flamingo Road,Falcon Crest,Dynasty,The Memory Of Eva Ryker-(my fave Morgan TV movie),The Dream Merchants,A Sensitive Passionate Man,Police Woman,Police Story,The Rookies-(love that theme!),Nova,Rich Man'Poor Man,Masterpiece Theatre-"Bleak House" etc...,The Fugitive,Ozzie & Harriet,The Munsters,Mod Squad,Adam-12,Kojak,Columbo,Barnaby Jones,My Name Is Earl,M*A*S*H,McCloud,Hawaii 5-O,Cannon,McMillan & Wife,Baretta,Charlie's Angels,All In The Family,The Jeffersons,Sonny & Cher-(she was a scamp-a camp and a bit of a tramp-she was a V-A-M-P-vamp!),Donny & Marie,The Carol Burnett Show,Mamas Family,Saturday Night Live-(I only saw the 70's version),In Living Color,It's A Living,Hazel-(whos the gal thats everybodys pal its Hazel!)The Three Stooges,Our Gang,The Little Rascals,Penelope Pittstop-(this was my first TV cartoon memory-Haaulp,Haayyyuuulpp!), The Banana Splits,Daffy Duck,Wile E Coyote,Tweety,Bugs Bunny-(shut up!-I know he was a fag,always kissin' guys,dressin' in drag,but he was modeled after "Rhett" and he was smart-the way he treated Yosimite & Elmer...HA!)my fave cartoons are "The Bashful Buzzard" AKA Beaky Buzzard and Foghorn Leghorn...wait have I reverted back to childhood again...Jessica Rabbit...whew, at least shes a scorchin' hot XXX adult toon! Well If I wanna watch TV and none of these are on I usually turn on HGTV or The History Channel.....

No comments:

Post a Comment