Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Frankies Faves & some rants and raves etc...

History: Biblical,World,American,The Royals-(mainly past-especially Louis & Marie & The Romanov's),Greek Myths,Ancient Rome,Holocaust,The Mob,I enjoy reading or watching documentaries on all these subjects. Art: Oils,Pottery,Sculpture,etc...I enjoy visiting Museums-(the Met in NY is amazing,I could literally set up house in that Venetian bedroom display!)Architecture:(I lived in Western Europe for 3 years when I was young,we traveled extensively,visiting dozens of CASTLES-the ones in Bavaria are incredible-{the only thing in America remotely close is NC's Biltmore, which is about 45 minutes from my hometown of Morganton-I know, Fairview Avenue too...spooky huh-?-where from Salem Junior High we'd go on field trips}...We saw the (BRUTAL) bullfights in Spain, took several cruises-(the Rhine,etc),shopped at tons of little shops-where we bought lots of things,hand carved items, grandfather clock,lamps,tables,oil paintings,etc...toured candle factories-(I still have a "Last Supper" candle my parents bought!),dined out ALOT-(LOVED the food-I am all about the veal & chocolates!)and we toured countless villages in France-Paris was very dirty at the time-my parents dined atop the Eiffel tower..from Austria-(my mom's fave)..to Amsterdam,and Holland-(my dad's fave),etc...I think that's where an appreciation for the art of construction came from. I am fortunate to live so near Old Louisville-where there are hundreds of century+ old structures lining the streets.)Furniture Design:I do seem to have a knack for putting rooms together-at least thats what friends have told me over the years-(also,I studied Interior Design at Ivy Tech) Walking: I walk 2 to 5 miles per day-(weather permitting)when I have alot on my mind I go for hours and miles at a time-love it! Beauty: I do believe that Love and Beauty are what makes life worth living. I admire Beauty in all things, such as-Music,Nature,Art etc...and people too...Women...MORGAN FAIRCHILD is my favorite-she is the most unsung Lady of our time! Beauty to me is one with class,grace,charm,wit,style,warmth,& integrity! One who is well travelled,educated,and aware-(socially,politically & spiritually) would be the ideal! In short, a sense of humor, a hint of glamour, and looks that are timeless! When I was young, I was taught by many women-(Stepmother, Aunts,Dad's Girlfriends, etc...)just what physical appearance IS...what follows is what I learned from them... BEAUTIFUL: Exquisite,Refined,Proportionate features.Examples-Olga Bisera,Lee Meriweather,Sophia Loren,Zsa Zsa Gabor,Vivien Leigh,Maureen O'Hara,Brenda Ben'et,Hedy Lamarr... PRETTY: Delicate,Lovely,Symmetrical features.Examples-Connie Selleca,Julie(a) Adams,Donna Reed,Paulette Breen,Priscilla Presley,Carla Borelli,Barbara Eden,Jaclyn Smith... ATTRACTIVE: Robust,Handsome,Good Looking features.Examples-Ingrid Bergman,Anitra Ford,Contance Towers,Joi Lansing,Rhonda Fleming,Michael Learned,Jane Russell,Cristina Fererre... CUTE: Soft,Fuller,Cherubic features.(my LEAST favorite catagory-& except for Jayne,NOT my favorite women!)Examples-Marilyn Monroe,Liv Tyler,Drew Barrymore,Ashley Judd,Charlize Theron,Christie Brinkley,Jayne Kennedy... SEXY: Demure,Sensual,Sultry features.(my MOST favorite catagory)Examples-Morgan Fairchild,Nancy Kovack-Mehta,Tina Louise,Jill St John,Debbie Harry,Claudia Cardinale,Trisha Noble,Dian Parkinson... GORGEOUS: The "Slang" term for one with appealing looks-(One might use this term if the lady is more than one of the above terms...Examples-Morgan Fairchild who is both Sexy and Pretty...Marilyn Monroe is Cute and Sexy...Ursula Andress is Sexy and Beautiful...also worth mentioning without their respective catagories are...Anitra Ford,Olga Bisera,Tina Louise-(met her at a local booksigning in '07...lovely lady!),Ursula Andress,Nancy Kovack-Mehta,Maureen O'Hara,Cristina Fererre,Dayle Haddon,Camilla Sparv,Linda Evangelista,Joan Severance,Lena Horne,Lee Meriweather,Sharon Wyatt,Cathryn Lacey,Joan Prather,Bobbie Ferguson,Constance Towers,Martha Hyer,Trisha Noble,Sharon Tate-respectfully,Jaclyn Smith,Donna Reed,Vampira,Hedy Lamarr-respectfully,Patricia Barry-respectfully,Jill St John,Dana Wynter,Dina Merrill,Kim Hamilton,Raquel Welch,Kathleen Beller,Joanna Pettet,Lauren Koslow,Donna Dixon,Francine York,Jean Shrimpton,Joi Lansing,Barbara Bain,Kate O'Mara,Dian Parkinson,Carol Alt,Judy Pace,{Jessica Rabbit,Evil Queen from Snow White,Barbie "Doll" Roberts-just wanted to see you pay attention},Jeanne Crain-respectfully,Gene Tierney-respectfully,Merle Oberon-respectfully,Linda Darnell-respectfully,Debra Paget,Rhonda Fleming,Arlene Dahl,Cyd Charisse,Agnes Moorehead,Lucille Ball-(those last 2 surprise you? look at them STILL for a change!),Padma Lakshmi,Anna Stuart,Anna Nicole-(shut up & have some respect!),Carla Borelli,Jane Russell,Diahann Carroll,Brenda Benet'-respectfully,Lara Parker,Jane Seymour,Paulette Breen,Candy Darling-(oh grow up!),Yvonne Craig,Claudia Cardinale,Susan Lucci,Julie(a) Adams,Rebecca Holden,Barbara Eden,Priscilla Presley,Jennifer O'Neill,Marlo Thomas,Jayne Kennedy,Hazel Court-respectfully,Cynthia Sikes,Summer Bartholomew,Judith McConnell,Connie Selleca,Catherine Deneuve,Loretta Young,Sophia Loren,Morgan Brittany,Eva Gabor-respectfully,Viven Leigh-respectfully,and of course Zsa Zsa Gabor...ummm, did I mention Morgan Fairchild...Now lets give the Men their due...Ahmed Zabedy,Martin Amondarain-(I'd swear he is the grandson of John Derek),Jacques Bergerac-respectfully,Don Bowron-of"Paper Dolls",John Derek-respectfully,Rudolph Valentino-respectfully,Rudolph Nureyev-respectfully-(Morgan is right,he WAS poetry in motion),Patrick Wayne,Sam J. Jones,Stephen Shellen,Zen Gesner,Steve Reeves,Stephen Shortridge,Dirk Benedict,James Read,Chris Robinson,Mike Minor,Bert Convy-respectfully,Tom Selleck,Shane Conrad,Joe Dallesandro,Michael Pare',Scott Colomby,Brody Jenner,Jeffrey Hunter-respectfully,Sacha Mitchell,Fernando Allende,Ray Danton,Judge Alex,Geoffrey Scott,Doug Donatelli,William Smith,Grant Williams,Donnelly Rhodes,Robert Wolders,John D'Aquino,Matt Dillon,Ed Fry,Mark Deklin,Steve Bond,Doug Davidson,Clayton Norcross,George Lazenby-(Cubby was smart to beg him,WOW-at one point up to a 20 year contract!-he was THE character and the closest thing to Cary Grant-Cubby's first choice to play opposite Ursula in the 1st one...BTW...my favorite Bond girls are Olga Bisera,Ursula Andress & Kristina Wayborn)...shall we return to the men...Antonio Sabato Jr,John Boles,Fernando Lamas,Lorenzo Lamas,Lee Godart,Joel Crothers,Caesar Romero,Calvin Lockhart,James Brolin,Paul Johansson,Vincent Baggetta,Edward Winter,John Kerry,Michael Schoeffling,Carter Oosterhouse,Perry King,Michael Nader-(yes "Dex"-and yes I met him in person-that man could melt a glacier!),Ivan Sergei,Rick Fox-(of the NBA),Erik Estrada-(I know 'velveeta even' but I love that he wanted Morgan for his film debut and handpicked her to star opposite him!),Robby'Draco'Rosa,Ernie F. Orsatti,Michael Rennie-respectfully,Elvis Presley-respectfully,Marlon Brando-respectfully,Montomery Clift-respectfully,Gregory Peck-respectfully,Michael Goodrich-(Chippendale of '92)-whatever sweetie, you didn't see that calender-and yes I still have it-(shut up!)Dorian Harewood,John David Carson,Richard Brose,Ricardo Montalban,Vince Edwards,Peter Lupus,Shemar Moore,Daniel J Travanti,Jed Allan,Stephen Schnetzer,John Slattery,Joe 'effin'Perry-(I know not "traditionally attractive" but he is THE Sex God!...well O.K....shared title with Tom Jones and Sam Elliot!)Michael"Apollo"Forest,Lee Horsley,Dermot Mulroney,Emmett Miller,Rob Camiletti-(boy..Cher can pick'em as good as me!),Lyle Waggoner,and Ronn Moss-AKA-"Ridge Forrester". The Beauty of nature is the most beautful of all-nature needs no assistance-or-hindrence from man, talk about longevity-MOTHER NATURE-WOW!-to me that is real beauty-the balance and force of nature. Collecting: I have enjoyed collecting MORGAN FAIRCHILD memorabilia for over 35 years!....

No comments:

Post a Comment